A Total of 6 Lectures with a Focus on Retail & Consumer IoT on October 20th and 21st!
The RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow 2021 Europe's largest event for RFID and wireless IoT technologies will start on October 20th and 21st at the RheinMain CongressCenter in Wiesbaden, near Frankfurt Airport.
All lectures will also be available via Livestream on the RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow 2021 VIRTUAL.
Experts from Elatec, DENSO WAVE EUROPE, Victor Buck Services, Zebra Technologies, All4Labels and LAB ID will kick off the conference program with presentations on retail and consumer IoT. The focus will be on brand protection, RFID and NFC solutions as well as digital platforms, and optimizing the customer experience.
VIRTUAL right on your devices
Lectures on Retail & Consumer IoT
Lectures on October 20th
- “RFID in Retail: Operator Recognition in Consumer Goods Sales” with Johannes Weil, Elatec
- “What Keeps Retailers Awake at Night?” with David Walker, DENSO WAVE EUROPE
- “The Revival of Music Cassettes Through NFC Technology” with Edith Magyarics, Victor Buck Services
- “Delivering E-Commerce Fulfillment – With Agility, Accuracy and Efficiency” with Daniel Dombach, Zebra Technologies
The lectures on October 20th will focus on RFID: With the help of this technology, goods in retail can be efficiently tracked throughout the entire supply chain - a necessity in times of increasing e-commerce, in which an annual shipping volume of 300 billion packages is expected by 2026. NFC is also a hot topic: Concrete use cases for NFC tags in the retail sector illustrate how products can be enhanced with the help of NFC in order to increase customer satisfaction.
Lectures on October 21st
- “Connecting Authentic Products with RFID Technology: Real Cases from LAB ID Experience” with Giovanni Codegoni, LAB ID
- “Protecting Brands, Engaging Customers” with Thorsten Wischnewski, All4Labels
The topics of NFC and brand protection will be explored further on October 21st: The two lectures at the end of the RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow will cover the topic of authentication solutions, digital platforms and brand protection. Sustainability also plays a significant role: customer satisfaction is increased by environmentally friendly products whose authenticity can be proven with RFID and NFC solutions.
The lectures on Retail & Consumer IoT will start on October 20th at 10:00 CEST and on October 21st at 15:50 CEST at the RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow 2021. Get your ticket now!