Conference Program on October 21st
tomorrow 2021: Conference Program
40 lectures will take place at the tomorrow 2021 LIVE at the RMCC in Wiesbaden on October 20th & 21st.
International experts will be sharing their expertise and know-how live on stage from 10:00 to 16:50 CEST on both event days. The topics covered:
Industrial IoT & Automotive ┃ Healthcare & Security ┃ Retail & Consumer IoT ┃ Logistics & Supply Chain ┃ Wireless IoT Technologies
All lectures will be held in English and will also be livestreamed on the digital event platform for the tomororw 2021 VIRTUAL.
Learn more about various different solutions, applications and products, all relating to wireless IoT technologies.
The following program is being continuously updated. Below, you will find the stars of the conference!
- Standards for Wireless ID Technologies
- Global Harmonization of Wireless Technologies
- Regulative and Administrative Players
- Security Issues using Wireless Technologies
- Precise localization in the warehouse with Time of Flight RTLS
- Dynamic RTLS application for industrial forklifts with TDOA
- Outdoor RTLS – AOA is the solution
- Identifying and localizing – the two sides of the same medal
- Bringing intelligence and connectivity to new classes of everyday things
- The evolution of self-powered compute devices
- Applications and implications for the ecosystem of brands and IoT companies
- RFID sensing
- Predictive Maintenance
- Harsh environment
- Full RAIN RFID compliance
- Technology Update: OPC UA – the collection of technology bricks
- OPC UA for field extensions including functional safety, 5G
- News & updates: UAcademic program – UA-Starter-Kit
- Looking forward: Connection to AAS, Digital Twin and GAIA-X
- Exclusive insights into a current project with the automotive supplier Continental
- Role of precise real-time localisation on the way to fully automated end-to-end material flow
- Presentation of concrete use cases of the Continental model factory in Regensburg
- A4 pallet labels with RFID transponders are automatically printed and RFID encoded
- Use of Lexmark RFID printer helps generate labels in 7x24 operation
- Low error rate and robust hardware help to optimize processes and save costs
- All necessary accompanying documents are printed out in one operation
- Collecting RFID data in your intralogistic process – with RFID gates or forklifts?
- Track materials and goods in your intralogistic process – with RFID gates or forklifts?
- Warehouses are maturing quickly, but not all at the same pace (and not necessarily as fast as they could or should)
- Labour challenges, technology distruptors, unpredictable inventory and unprecedented e-commerce fulfilment
- Achieve greater team productivity and workflow conformity
- How can supply chain visibility, i.e. end-to-end transparency of the supply chain, be achieved?
- How costly is the necessary infrastructure?
- What aspects need to be taken into account when considering cost-effectiveness?
- Standard BLE vs. MESH IoT BLE
- Circulation and pooling services management challenges
- Supply chain operational demand
- Design & plan
- Use cases & ROI
- Create visibility and transparency in your supply chain operation utilizing IoT technologies
- Why use RFID and BLE technologies to create visibility in supply chain flows
- How to optimize the journey of products from raw material to finished goods and beyond with captured RFID/BLE data
- Where and how to begin the journey
- Example cases & ROI
- How the Internet of Things (IoT) is changing access control requirements in healthcare and where RFID fits in a Digital Transformation strategy
- The fundamentals of RFID and BLE/NFC technologies and how they are used to improve security, convenience and support costs for user authentication and access control
- Improve supply chain agility and robustness from manufacturing to patient
- Gain visibility down to unit-of-use medications or product packages
- Enhance sustainability of medical products and RFID tags
- Identify the right RFID tagging solution for pharmaceuticals and medical devices
- A tech approach for organizations that want to engage customers, patients or employees in temporary communication processes.
- A check-in kiosk automatically dispenses a small and light Infrafon CC1 Smart-badge with HighRes ePaper display.
- To what extent does Infrafon increase network security?
- Why embedded now?
- What does embedded mean?
- Use case examples in retail and industrial assets
- Brand authentication
- Redirection service
- Digital Platform
- RFID Solutions
- Customer experience
- Brand protection
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Adding value to products