The Program of the RFID & Wireless IoT Conference on October 27th & 28th is Now Available Online!
Use cases, best practice examples, the right product for the most effective solution, and optimal system integration are the focus of more than 60 presentations. Highly competent developers will advise and promote the acquisition of know-how – personally and safely!
What do companies have to consider when they want to integrate wireless IoT technologies into their processes? This question will be answered in the eight forums.
Efficient Process Optimization with Wireless IoT? What Does This Mean?
- Digital and mobile access to data
- Making data available transparently
- Automating manual processes
- Increasing equipment availability
- Predictive maintenance and monitoring of machines and products
- Reducing process costs
- Minimizing process errors
Eight Forums on Current Topics in RFID & Wireless IoT Technology
- Six forums with practical relevance: Retail, Healthcare, Automotive, Logistics, Industrial IoT, Security and Smart City.
- Two forums focusing on 'technology' are also on the agenda: Wireless IoT and COVID-19, and Wireless IoT Technology.
- The latest solution proposals or product developments are the focus of all presentations. Best practice and integration recommendations are presented in a subject-specific manner.
Safety is the Top Priority for the Conference
This means: Fixed seating, consistent ventilation, secure access to the forum rooms, communication at a distance, lunch break directly in the event room and the wearing of masks when entering the room. The mask may be removed once seated.
The objective: Knowledge flow, solution finding, gaining know-how, asking questions, getting answers – personally and safely, with full concentration on the RFID & Wireless IoT topics and in the middle of the "New Reality".
Competence and product innovations in the trade exhibition
Over 50 companies from 15 nations have already bindingly confirmed their participation. More than 70 exhibitors are expected. In 2020, the list of exhibitors includes companies from Europe in particular, but Asian and North American companies are also doing their utmost to participate in what will probably be the only RFID & WIoT live trade fair in 2020.
Manufacturers of readers, antennas, transponders, labels and printers are represented, along with system integrators, technology consultants, and software developers. Wireless IoT technologies in the exhibition: RFID, NFC, BLE, LPWAN, UWB, ORM and sensor technology.
Accreditation Commences on October 1st
Participant accreditation begins on October 1st. After this date, exhibition and conference tickets will be available at the Ticket Shop.
Pre-registration is Worthwhile - 15 % Discount!
Pre-registration for available seats has been activated as of today. Every participant who submits the non-binding pre-registration now will receive a 15% discount voucher code in the ticket store from October 1st. The discount will automatically be credited against the cost of participation. Pre-registration is therefore well worthwhile.
Prices in Euro incl. Tax
- All-Inclusive Ticket (2 days): 690 € incl. Tax
- Conference Day Ticket (incl. exhibition): 390 € incl. Tax
- Exhibition Only Day Ticket : 59 € incl. Tax