Pre-Registration is Worthwhile – 15 % Discount!
The RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow Live on Stage!
2020 – a year with exceptional requirements. What does this mean for the trade fair RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow 2020? Recognizing opportunities, realizing opportunities – this is the spirit of #WIOTtomorrow20!
This includes: Establishing new contacts, meeting business colleagues, conducting personal conversations, explaining products, demonstrating solutions, promoting business opportunities and giving a boost to the economic development of the wireless IoT industry.
The trade fair will most likely be the only RFID & wireless IoT event worldwide that will take place. We say 'Yes' to a new reality in this extraordinary year. These are the goals of the RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow in the year 2020.
Over 60 Exhibitors Live On Stage
Over 60 companies from 15 nations have bindingly confirmed their participation as exhibitors. More than 70 exhibitors are expected. In 2020, the list of exhibitors includes companies from Europe in particular, but Asian and North American companies are also doing their utmost to participate in the exceptional RFID & WIoT LIVE trade fair in 2020.
Up to 620 participants are permitted to visit the event per day.
These Companies Celebrate their Premiere as Exhibitors at the RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow 2020 LIVE
- Omox is an open standard for precise real-time indoor localization systems, combining various localization technologies such as UWB, Wi-Fi, GPS, 5G, RFID, and BLE.
- Intranav is an independent Real-Time Location & Sensor Data Service Provider – Made in Germany.
- Plöckl Media Group is specialized in the development and production of RFID and barcode labels and tags.
- ELA Innovation develops and produces ultra-low-power components – antennas, readers, beacons, sensors – for active RFID and BLE applications.
- Victor Buck Services produces sustainable RFID inlays in Europe, based on individually printed antenna layouts.
- Rinas is a device and system manufacturer for card and ticket production with high-quality OEM, RFID and magnetic card write-readers.
- AceProx manufactures and sells LF and HF RFID hardware components – readers and transponders – to system integrators and hardware manufacturers.
- Arizon RFID Technology manufactures RFID inlays, labels and tags and provides ODM&OEM services to RFID companies and system integrators.
- Xerafy uses RFID tags and labels to support industrial IoT applications for aerospace, oil and gas, manufacturing, utilities and healthcare.
Which Products are Offered?
Manufacturers of readers, antennas, transponders, labels, applicators and labeling machines as well as printers are represented along with system integrators, technology consultants and software developers. Wireless IoT technologies at the exhibition: RFID, NFC, BLE, LPWAN, UWB, ORM and wireless sensor technology.
Safety Live On Stage!
It is crucial that the safety precautions are adhered to. The event must be held with high safety standards for all participants and exhibitors. Part of the approved safety concept:
- Distance regulations in all event areas
- Aisles up to four meters wide in the exhibition
- The wearing of masks in the aisles
- Designated meeting areas with the required safety equipment
- Comprehensive provision of hand disinfectants
- Safety-compliant equipment and furnishing of exhibition booths
- Permanent ventilation of all event areas
Parallel to the Exhibition: Eight Forums in the conference on current topics in RFID & Wireless IoT Technology
- Six forums with practical relevance: Retail & Consumer IoT, Healthcare, Automotive, Logistics & Supply Chain, Industrial IoT and Security & Smart City.
- Two forums focusing on 'technology' are also on the agenda: Wireless IoT and COVID-19, and Wireless IoT Technology.
- The latest solution proposals or product developments are the focus of all presentations. Best practice and integration recommendations are presented in a subject-specific manner.
Safety is also the Top Priority for the Conference
This means: Fixed seating, consistent ventilation, secure access to the forum rooms, communication at a distance, lunch break directly in the event room and the wearing of masks when entering the room. The mask may be removed once seated.
The objective: Knowledge flow, solution finding, gaining know-how, asking questions, getting answers – personally and safely, with full concentration on the RFID & Wireless IoT topics and in the middle of the "New Reality".
Accreditation Commences on October 1st
Participant accreditation begins on October 1st. After this date, exhibition and conference tickets will be available at the Ticket Shop.
Pre-registration is Worthwhile - 15 % Discount!
Pre-registration for available seats has been activated as of today. Every participant who submits the non-binding pre-registration now will receive a 15% discount voucher code in the ticket store from October 1st. The discount will automatically be credited against the cost of participation. Pre-registration is therefore well worthwhile.
Prices in Euro incl. Tax
- All-Inclusive Ticket (2 days): 690 € incl. Tax
- Conference Day Ticket (incl. exhibition): 390 € incl. Tax
- Exhibition Only Day Ticket : 59 € incl. Tax