The Best of the 8-Day Live Stream Now in the Digital Exhibition!
32 hours of live stream over a total of eight days, over 60 speakers and almost 1,200 participants with more than 300 questions answered live – that was the conference program at the RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow 2020 DIGITAL.
Didn't have time to experience the lectures you wanted to? Or perhaps or you want to take another look at a particular lecture? No problem! Until December 18th, you have the opportunity to do so at the digital exhibition of the RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow 2020.
Products, News, Contacts – and Now Also Lectures
Already nearly 30 lectures of the exhibiting companies can be viewed directly at the booths in the digital exhibition.
Click on the logo of the respective company in the navigation bar or on the interactive floor plan.
Once you have arrived at the booth, you can now – in addition to having the opportunity to find out about current products and solutions or to get in touch directly with contact persons – click on the megaphone at the counter to watch the recording of the lectures.
Among others you will find the recordings of the following presentations from the 8 thematic topics of the conference.
- Connected Merchandise – From the Needle to the Wardrobe: Torsten Strauch, R-pac (from the Retail Forum)
- Unmanned Stores – Creating an Automated and always Open Retail Experience with RFID: Andreas Walsner, Stora Enso (from the Retail Forum)
- RFID-Based Smart Labeling Solutions for Medical and Injection Devices: Benefits and Challenges in Real World Applications: Arne Rehm, Schreiner MediPharm (from the Healthcare Forum)
- RFID Improves Patient Safety in Pharma & Healthcare Industries: Frank Smits, Avery Dennison (from the Healthcare Forum)
- Empower a Safe Working Environment for Employees and Visitors during a Pandemic: Richard Aufreiter, HID Global (from the Wireless IoT Against Covid19 Forum)
- NFC-Contactless Payment – the New Method to Pay in Transit: Eric William Pitts, Feig Electronic (from the Wireless IoT Against Covid19 Forum)
- Secure RFID Solutions for Single Sign-on, Physical Access Control and Secure Printing: Burhan Gündüz, Elatec (from the Security & Smart City Forum)
- Autonomous Sensor Technology with LoRaWAN Connection: Wolfgang Weber, Pepperl+Fuchs (from the Security & Smart City Forum)
- LPWAN Technologies – Enabler for IoT: Marius Nickolai, m2m Germany (from the Wireless IoT Technology Forum)
- "More of the Same" Is Not Enough! Making Item Level Connectivity Happen: Juho Partanen, Voyantic (from the Wireless IoT Technology Forum)
- Designing Best Suitable RFID Tags to Meet Both Minimum and Maximum Read Range – Limits for Automotive Applications like Load Carriers and Road Tolling: Benedikt Weigand, CISC Semiconductor (from the Automotive Forum)
- Secure RAIN RFID Technology in Your Vehicle: From Automotive Manufacturing and Asset Authentication to Road Traffic: Mahdi Mekic, NXP (from the Automotive Forum)
- How Short-Range Wireless Technologies Enable Digital Transformation of Industries and Supply Chains: Alexander Abeln, Confidex (from the Industrial IoT Forum)
- How a Window Manufacturer, Achieved Full Transparency on the Utilisation of 15 % of his Load Carriers in just One Week Using IoT Asset Tracking: Sebastian Stute, SmartMakers (from the Industrial IoT Forum)
Participation is Free of Charge
Already registered? Then take the opportunity and take advantage of the extended possibilities in the digital exhibition.
You have not visited the exhibition yet? All you have to do is register! Participation is free of charge.
The E-Exhibitor Magazine – All at a Glance
In the more than 100-page E-Exhibitor Magazine you will find comprehensive articles from the sponsors, all the information about the digital exhibition and the company presentations including products and solutions of the more than 60 companies represented with a booth.
You can access the E-Exhibitor Magazine at the virtual exhibition.
The digital exhibition with over 60 booths is open 24/7 until December18th!