The ticket shop is online - participant accreditation has begun!
The Automotive Forum focuses on:
- RFID in production,
- Ideal tag designs for minimum and maximum reading ranges,
- Technologies for load carriers or toll collection,
- Use of RFID in connection with automobile production,
- Secure vehicle identification on the road with RAIN RFID,
- ePaper utilization in car parts commissioning,
- RFID-based end-of-line control for suppliers,
- Laser printing for smart labels in the automotive industry
After countless exhibition and conference cancellations this year, the world's only RFID & Wireless IoT event in 2020 will open its doors in less than a month. In the fascinating atmosphere of the darmstadtium, more than 50 exhibitors from 15 nations and almost 70 speakers await you – in the real, new reality!
The Darmstadtium is located in the center of Darmstadt, in direct proximity to Frankfurt. You can find information on travel and accommodation here.
8 Forums, Over 60 Speakers
- Six forums with practical relevance: Retail & Consumer IoT, Healthcare, Automotive, Logistics & Supply Chain, Industrial IoT and Security & Smart City.
- Two forums focusing on 'technology' are also on the agenda: Wireless IoT and COVID-19, and Wireless IoT Technology.
- The latest solution proposals or product developments are the focus of all presentations. Best practice and integration recommendations are presented in a subject-specific manner.
- Marcin Pilarz, Talkin'Things, Innovative on-metal RFID solution for a more cost effective part identification process
- Benedikt Weigand, CISC Semiconductors, Designing best suitable RFID tags to meet both minimum and maximum read range limits for automotive applications like load carriers and road tolling
- Jan (Honza) Flodrman, Zebra Technologies, RFID in Automotive and beyond
- Mahdi Mekic, NXP Semiconductors, Secure RAIN RFID Technology in Your Vehicle: From Automotive Manufacturing and Asset Authentication to Road Traffic
- Lars Oelke, COT Computer OEM Trading, ePaper Solution at Volkswagen, Printing on COT ePaper – Commissioning of Assembly Parts in the Automotive Industry
- Dennis Pospich, Data Elektronik, End of Line Control at Suppliers for a German Premium Car Manufacturer Using RFID
- Peter Albrecht, Lexmark Global Marketing, & Alexander Deduchin-Steiger, TUND, Intelligent Print Media for Laser Printers
- Lauri Hyytinen, Avery Dennison, Discover how RFID Enables Smarter Vehicle Manufacturing
Safe. Healthy. Successful.
The organization team offers a well thought-out safety and hygiene concept. This includes the equalization of the density of people on the area, compliance with the minimum distance, the provision of meeting points, increased fresh air supply, implementation of the catering regulations, meeting space in the outdoor area and other tools to ensure the highest standards of hygiene.
The RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow 2020 Live Exhibition
Manufacturers of readers, antennas, transponders, labels and printers are represented, along with system integrators, technology consultants, and software developers. Wireless IoT technologies in the exhibition: RFID, NFC, BLE, LPWAN, UWB, ORM and sensor technology.
These Companies Celebrate their Premiere as Exhibitors at the RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow 2020 LIVE
- m2m Germany is a B2B specialist for state-of-the-art wireless communication technologies. Consulting, development, manufacturing and sales of M2M & IoT solutions are the focus of the company.
- Talkin'Things is a full-service provider of IoT systems based on the tagging of networked products with game-changing 0.03 US dollar NFC/RFID chips.
- Omlox is an open standard for precise real-time indoor localization systems, combining various localization technologies such as UWB, Wi-Fi, GPS, 5G, RFID, and BLE.
- Intranav is an independent Real-Time Location & Sensor Data Service Provider – Made in Germany.
- Plöckl Media Group is specialized in the development and production of RFID and barcode labels and tags.
- ELA Innovation develops and produces ultra-low-power components – antennas, readers, beacons, sensors – for active RFID and BLE applications.
- Victor Buck Services produces sustainable RFID inlays in Europe, based on individually printed antenna layouts.
- Rinas is a device and system manufacturer for card and ticket production with high-quality OEM, RFID and magnetic card write-readers.
- AceProx Identifikationssysteme manufactures and sells LF and HF RFID hardware components – readers and transponders – to system integrators and hardware manufacturers.
- Arizon RFID Technology manufactures RFID inlays, labels and tags and provides ODM&OEM services to RFID companies and system integrators.
- Xerafy uses RFID tags and labels to support industrial IoT applications for aerospace, oil and gas, manufacturing, utilities and healthcare.
Prices in Euro incl. Tax
- All-Inclusive Ticket (2 days): 690 € incl. Tax
- Conference Day Ticket (incl. exhibition): 390 € incl. Tax
- Exhibition Only Day Ticket : 59 € incl. Tax
Entry to Germany (Federal state of Hessen)
Germany differentiates the entry procedure according to the area of origin. The Federal Government continuously checks which areas are to be classified as risk areas. If you enter from a non-risk area, there are no restrictions at all.
If you enter from a risk area, a negative PCR (Corona) test result is required, which must not be older than 48 hours. Our recommendation: Do a PCR test before departure at your home town and make your way to Darmstadt with a negative PCR test result or have the PCR test performed at Frankfurt Airport. The result is available within 6 hours!
Read more at Travel and Stay.