New Ticket Shop and Conference Preparations in Full Swing!
Over 80 exhibitors and 8 specialist forums will present the entire spectrum of RFID & Wireless IoT technology on 29 and 30 October at the darmstadium in Darmstadt near Frankfurt. From successful concepts to user expertise, technology know-how and innovations, the specialist congress has been highlighting current topics, trends and visions since 2011.
A specialist congress that supports companies in integrating solutions and technologies, promotes dialogue on innovations and is regarded as an outstanding networking event for the entire global industry.
Wireless IoT technologies are the lever for an efficient supply chain in all industries!
On two conference days, the topics will be presented specifically for users from the automotive, retail, medical, logistics and industrial sectors. This variety of topics will be complemented by technology forums focusing on hardware, software, system integration and digitisation.
This is what the organisers have set out to do:
- Latest technological developments and economic requirements
- Examples for the effective integration of different wireless IoT technologies
- Practical experience reports with recommended solutions
- Trending topics - cost reductions in production, warehouse and logistics
- Optimisation of processes and procedures and conservation of natural resources
- Discussion and exchange on 5G, Artificial Intelligence, Sensors and Energy Harvesting
- Advantages and potential of LoRa, BLE, RFID and NFC
The aim is to bundle the exchange of technological expertise, real experience and innovative ideas in order to optimise competitiveness and active market success for companies. Wireless IoT technologies are the lever for the efficient supply chain in all branches of industry.
Information for participants: The ticket shop will be activated shortly. Different ticket options are available for your registration for the 2-day congress. Your advantage: the early bird discount on congress tickets is valid until 31 July 2019.
Partners of the congress are AIM, OPC Foundation and RAIN RFID Alliance. Sponsors of RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow 2019 are FEIG Electronic, HID Global, Kathrein Solutions, Siemens and Turck.