Use Cases from All Over the World -- Discover New Inventions -- Learn from Experts!
On October 29th and 30th the RFID & Wireless IoT 2019 conference will take place in Darmstadt. Over two days, more than 100 exhibitors from across the globe will exhibit their product innovations and groundbreaking inventions.
Exhibition 2019 Grew by 30 Percent
The conference celebrates a tech event with global appeal on an area of 4,000 square meters, including eight expert forums -each with nine lectures, lounge areas for business talks and the 2,500 square meter exhibition area.
In conclusion: technology experts and experienced system integrators, as well as project managers from all branches of industry will meet on October 29th and 30th for a highly motivated exchange. The question is always which technology is 'THE right one' for 'THE individual solution'. This can be RFID, NFC, LPWAN but also BLE or WiFi.
'Retailium' -- Wireless-IoT Technology Drives the Trade Industry
New in 2019 is the demonstration area 'Retailium'.
On display are inventory solutions for fresh products, an intelligent refrigerator, Smart Mirrors and football jerseys tagged with NFC logos. From refrigerated groceries to apparel to electronics, the 'Retailium' showcases how supply chain and customer experience can be optimized and digitalized.
Use Cases from All Over the World -- Discover New Inventions -- Learn from Experts
- The 'Healthcare' forum will feature the transformation of the entire hospital infrastructure in Jutland and asset management in 136 clinics in the United Arab Emirates.
- Condition monitoring of facilities at the new airport in Istanbul - the largest aviation project in Europe - or maritime digitalization exemplified by seven European ports are topics in the 'Logistics & Supply Chain' forum.
- The use of artificial intelligence in the stores of the fashion brand Adler and the large-scale RFID project in over 500 shops of the LPP fashion brand "Reserved" reveal new paths in the 'Retail & Consumer IoT' forum.
- The 'Automotive' forum focuses on innovative topics such as alternative engines, V2X communication and AI for sensor development. Extraordinary is the lecture of the E-Car pioneer e.GO Mobile. The Aachen-based start-up is the first automobile manufacturer to use 5G in production.
- In 'Industrial-IoT' the topic 'Smart Factory' is dominant. The spectrum of use cases ranges from RFID in industrial window construction or food production to BLE-based condition monitoring in steel processing. Indoor and outdoor localization as well as sensor technology in connection with RFID complete the variety of topics.
- The forum 'Digitalization & Innovation' is the platform for strategic and technical visions of digital transformation. Experts explain how leading research and global think-tank activities are paving the way for the networked future.
- On both days, the agenda of the 'Hardware & Software I and II' forums is to combine the latest product developments with process know-how.
Book your ticket today via the online shop!
Tickets are sold via an Online Ticket Shop. Participants can choose from several ticket options: from the "All-Inclusive-Ticket", allowing access to both conference days including all lectures, the evening event and admission to the exhibition, to the "Day Pass" for exhibition access only.
Save 20% when you buy an All-Inclusive group ticket.
The RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow 2019 takes place at the darmstadtium -- one of the most modern science and convention centers in all of Europe. The darmstadtium is located in the center of Darmstadt -- just outside Frankfurt, Germany.
Here you find Travel and stay information.
Register today via the Online Ticket Shop. Save time and money – tickets at the on-site ticket counter will be more expensive.
Sponsors of RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow are FEIG Electronic, HID Global, Kathrein Solutions, Siemens and Turck.