New developments for a broad range of applications will be demonstrated
The RFID antenna specialist FlexiRay will again present innovative antenna solutions at this year's RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow. FlexiRay antennas have been successfully tested in real operation, in manufacturing and non-manufacturing companies, where they proved their purpose & qualities.
Highlight at booth #28: ultra-slim planar antenna
The modular ultra-slim planar antenna FlexiRay SF-2.X with unique radiation pattern enables creation of RFID portals and reading zones in entrances, gates, doors and corridors. Thanks to its thickness it is also suitable for smart racks, display cabinets and RFID smart shelves for asset tracking, document tracking or retail applications.
The antenna allows completely invisible installation into door-frame suitable for creation of RFID gateways in interiors.
- Interior / indoor access control, asset tracking or retail applications
- RFID portals and reading zones in entrances, gates, doors and corridors
- Smart rack, display cabinet or RFID smart shelves
- Desktop, point of sale or access control applications.
- Embedded and invisible RFID installations
- Ground mat, over head & ceiling antenna applications
- Sport timing
Visit the FlexiRay team at booth #28 at RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow 2019 on October 29 and 30 in Darmstadt to learn more about their innovative antenna solutions.