Retailers show how to create a fast ROI with RFID, NFC, and BLE
Retailers trust more and more in RFID, NFC, and BLE. On September 28, users explain in the retail forum of RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow how they have optimised their processes through increased inventory accuracy and reduced warehouse costs. RFID und Wireless IoT can also reduce food waste, improve brand protection and can increase revenue through promotion tracking.
RFID and Wireless IoT create inventory accuracy for fashion retail!
- River Island presents a lean RFID solution for optimised inventory accuracy and a fast ROI.
- John Lewis was able to increase item availability and reduce stock through a widespread RFID rollout.
- Perry Ellis is tracking products in the entire supply chain – from their point of origin to the point of sale.
- Intelligent Packaging of Alba1913 Cosmetics Enables Brand Protection and Customer Interaction via NFC
- Decathlon relies on RFID technology in all stores (see forum “system integration” on Developer Day).
- 100% inventory accuracy without manually picking up a single item: RFID solutions by Zebra Technologies.
No food waste, better brand protection, promotion tracking increases revenue
- Guaranteed freshness: NXP supports retailers in saving money and resources through RAIN RFID, NFC, and sensors.
- 30 percent less food waste, 7 percent more revenue, up to 50 percent less manual labour through solutions by Checkpoint Systems.
- Food retailer Eurocash monitors food freshness in warehouses and distribution centres via RF/NFC dataloggers.
- Proximity Marketing: BLE-based promotion tracking by Chep can increase retail revenue.
Learn from users how they have analysed and defined processes and requirements. Solution providers explain how to choose the right hardware, software, and technology and how to deploy the solution – and how wireless IoT technology provides benefits in day-to-day business operations.
Register now and benefit from operational retail expertise on User Day!
Two-day technology and operational expertise conference
RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow offers far more than User Day. On Developer Day, September 27, RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow offers expert knowledge on hardware, software, technology, system integration, standardisation, and research to all participants interested in new perspectives. And on the exhibition floor, you can meet the most experienced hardware and software providers, system integrators, research institutes, and experts.