The RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow 2020 takes place on October 27th & 28th at the darmstadtium – one of the most modern science and convention centers in all of Europe. The darmstadtium is located in the center of Darmstadt, just outside Frankfurt, Germany.
How to get there
The darmstadtium is located ~15 km from the Frankfurt International Airport. From the airport, you can reach the darmstadtium by car/taxi in 20 minutes, by train or by the AIRLiner shuttlebus in about 30 minutes.
- Leaves airport from the bus station at Terminal 1 (bus stop 14) and Terminal 2 (outside arrival areas D&E) every half hour
- Brings passengers directly to Darmstadt Convention Center (Kongresszentrum), the venue for RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow 2020
- Costs 8.75 € per person
- Offers large luggage area, comfortable seats and free WIFI
- Runs more than 30 times daily
Visitors are able to travel to the Darmstadt Convention Center for a fixed price from any Deutsche Bahn station in Germany, thanks to cooperation between the darmstadtium and Deutscher Bahn. Be green and travel by train!
- Travel directly from the Frankfurt airport (Frankfurt Flughafen) to Darmstadt Central Station (Darmstadt Hauptbahnhof), which is less than 10 minutes from the Darmstadt Convention Center (Kongresszentrum) and is easily accessible by car/taxi or tram, with stops “Schloss” and “Luisenplatz” being the closest to the darmstadtium.
- Find additional information regarding public transportation in Darmstadt and the surrounding area here: HEAG mobilo.
The Darmstadt Convention Center is located in Darmstadt's city center and has direct access to the A5 and A67 highways.
In the multi-story parking lot “Schlossgaragen/Karolinenplatz”, parking spaces in the “Karolinenplatz/darmstadtium” area are fully accessible. Cost: 1.80€ per hour or 15.00€ for the maximum daily fee.
Additional details on how to get there can be found on the darmstadtium website: darmstadtium
There are multiple hotels located in close proximity to the Darmstadt Convention Center, so feel free to choose a place that best meets your needs.