The Ticket Shop is Online - Participant Accreditation Begins!
The Countdown is Running
In 24 days the wait will be over. After countless exhibition and conference cancellations this year, the world's only RFID & Wireless IoT LIVE event in 2020 will open its doors in less than a month. In the fascinating atmosphere of the darmstadtium, more than 50 exhibitors from 15 nations and almost 70 speakers await you – in the real, new reality!
Manufacturers of readers, antennas, transponders, labels and printers are represented, along with system integrators, technology consultants and software developers. Wireless IoT technologies in the exhibition: RFID, NFC, BLE, LPWAN, UWB, ORM and sensor technology.
8 Forums, Over 60 Speakers
- Six forums with practical relevance: Retail & Consumer IoT, Healthcare, Automotive, Logistics & Supply Chain, Industrial IoT and Security & Smart City.
- Two forums focusing on 'technology' are also on the agenda: Wireless IoT and COVID-19, and Wireless IoT Technology.
- The latest solution proposals or product developments are the focus of all presentations. Best practice and integration recommendations are presented in a subject-specific manner.
We'll get You Out of Video Conferencing!
Are you tired of all the virtual events, meetings and conferences of the last months? Can't wait to talk to your contacts again in 3D rather than the 2D representation on your screen? If so, don't hesitate and book your ticket now for the only possibility to converse live with RFID & wireless IoT technology experts in the new reality of 2020.
Participant Accreditation Starts Today!
The online ticket shop is open! You can start your registration today. Book one of the limited conference seats today. All ticket options are now available. Business starts today!
Prices in Euro incl. Tax
- All-Inclusive Ticket (2 days): 690 € incl. Tax
- Conference Day Ticket (incl. exhibition): 390 € incl. Tax
- Exhibition Only Day Ticket : 59 € incl. Tax
Entry to Germany (Federal state of Hesse)
Germany differentiates the entry procedure according to the area of origin. The Federal Government continuously checks which areas are to be classified as risk areas. If you enter from a non-risk area, there are no restrictions at all.
If you enter from a risk area, a negative PCR (Corona) test result is required, which must not be older than 48 hours. Our recommendation: Do a PCR test before departure at your home town and make your way to Darmstadt with a negative PCR test result or have the PCR test performed at Frankfurt Airport. The result is available within 6 hours!
Please inform yourself about the currently valid entry regulations and measures before you start your journey. Also note short-term changes or extensions. Please use the websites of the Robert Koch Institute and the State of Hesse to inform yourself about the current status.
- An up-to-date list of all countries and regions classified as risk entry areas
- Currently valid entry restrictions in the federal state of Hesse