Your drive to digital innovation
The automotive industry is booming: In the first quarter of 2018, 878,600 new cars were registered in Germany according to the German Association of Automotive Industry, VDA. This has been the quarter with the highest amount of newly registered cars since 2000. All around the globe, comparable developments can be observed.
However, the change in the automotive industry cannot be overseen and will urge companies to rethink their business models. Trends like e-mobility and autonomous driving require technological innovations in the supply chain.
What do solutions for these challenges look like?
October 30, 2018
Focus topics in the Forum Automotive on User Day
- Kathrein Solutions – Latest RFID hardware is the backbone for transparent and efficient processes in the digitized automotive industry
- Mercedes Benz Operations – RFID as a key technology in the supply chain
- Volkswagen – How RFID is applied in prototype construction and logistics
- VDA & ODETTE – Up-to-date results from the working groups regarding container management and track & trace
- Fraunhofer IFF – Localisation with LoRAWAN uplink in production logistics of a Wolfsburg automotive manufacturer
- Mercedes Benz – Container management in the automotive construction: practical examples with OEMs and its suppliers
- Ford Motors – Intelligent car distribution
- Seat – RFID-based outbound logistics of new vehicles
User Day on Oktober 30
These 6 IoT forums with around 50 speakers invite you to gain knowledge on User Day, 30 October
- Forum 1 – Automotive
- Forum 2 – Industrial IoT and Maintenance
- Forum 3 – Logistics and Supply Chain
- Forum 4 – Retail & Logistics
- Forum 5 – Healthcare
- Forum 6 – Consumer IoT & Smart City
Latest Developments in 4 forums on Developer Day
- Forum 1 – Research & Innovations
- Forum 2 – Technology & Hardware
- Forum 3 – System integration & Software
- Forum 4 – AIDC: Standardization, Markets, & Challenges
The conference is accompanied by one of the worlds most important exhibitions on wireless IoT. Have a look at the list of exhibitors.