Your drive to digital innovation
Autumn 2018: The digital transformation from cities to smart cities is on the rise. RFID & Wireless IoT are the key technologies to solve the challenges of cities, administrations, citizens, associations and companies on this way into the future:
- Safe, convenient, and sustainable urban living,
- Data is the power of the smart city,
- Cybersecurity for smart grids,
- Energy-efficient mobility concepts,
- Sharing economy: business models, platforms, resources,
- Interaction: people and IoT in the city, at university, and on the move.
October 30, 2018
Eight specialists bring the latest information from all over the world to the conference on successfully rolled out projects. The combination of best-practice examples and the trade fair with over 70 exhibitors provides real added value. With inspiration from the presentations and the opportunity to get to know the solutions and products of the hardware and system providers in the exhibition, a basis for discussion about digital visions for living and working in the cities of tomorrow will be created.
Focus topics in the Forum Consumer IoT & Smart City on User Day
- City of Martinfeld – Intelligent street lighting with LoRaWAN network – project SMARTinfeld shows how it works!
- FACENS – Student life on the Smart Campus FACENS in Sorocaba, Brazil
- HID Global – Trusted Mobile Ticketing
- Compta Emerging Business – IoT is the key in the efficient waste management of more than 40 cities
- OGTech – RFID reduces service time for a better customer experience
- APCOA Parking – Intelligent parking: the car park becomes digital
- University of Applied Sciences Mittelhessen – RFID-supported electronic guidance system for the blind
Best Practice in 6 forums on User Day
The User Day will focus on the transfer of know-how from realised applications. Digital applications for the optimisation of processes and offers will be presented with 6 different priorities.
- Forum 1 – Automotive
- Forum 2 – Industrial IoT and Maintenance
- Forum 3 – Logistics and Supply Chain
- Forum 4 – Retail & Logistics
- Forum 5 – Healthcare
- Forum 6 – Consumer IoT & Smart City
Innovations in 4 forums on Developer Day
Product launches, the latest results from research projects, integration and standardisation know-how: the Developer Day features exclusive information that turns the vision of the future of Wireless IoT into reality.
- Forum 1 – Research & Innovations
- Forum 2 – Technology & Hardware
- Forum 3 – System integration & Software
- Forum 4 – AIDC: Standardization, Markets, & Challenges
Exhibition with more than 70 exhibitors
The conference is accompanied by one of the greatest exhibitions about Wireless IoT anywhere in the world. Convince yourself: take a look at the list of exhibitors with high-ranking international companies.