L'approbation officielle a été accordée
#WIOTtomorrow20 Will Be a Reality!
The RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow 2020 team has done everything possible since the beginning of the crisis to ensure that the conference trade fair will become a reality, as a live exhibition with digital services. Steps towards this goal included the optimization of the hall layout and booth plans, along with the safety concept. Priority is given to the health of those present and the avoidance of hazards.
Official Permission Has Been Granted
We received the official special permit to hold the RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow 2020 on October 27th and 28th. This is a huge step towards a new reality.
The event will be different compared to 2019, but according to current plannings, it will be the only RFID & Wireless IoT event in 2020.
We are currently planning to have 650 participants and 60 exhibitors on-site. The objective: Save business initiation, save knowledge transfer, and save networking.
In order to ensure safe face-to-face interaction, contact, and business activities at this year's RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow 2020, we have developed a comprehensive safety concept in cooperation with the health and regulatory authorities.
Every person entering the event site must comply with the rules of conduct and the measures of the safety concept!
Mandatory Rules of Conduct
- A minimum distance of 1.5m must be maintained.
Please keep a distance of 1.5m to persons outside your contact circle. The distance can be reduced to 1m at tables with protective equipment. Corresponding meeting areas are clearly signposted.
- It is obligatory to wear a mouth-nose cover on the entire event premises.
Masks can be removed at tables equipped with protective equipment and at fixed seats in the conference rooms.
- Handshaking and further physical contact is prohibited.
Use the various, creative, and safe greeting methods like greeting with the elbow or greeting by foot.
- Wash/disinfect your hands regularly.
Disinfectant dispensers are provided throughout the entire event area to support consistent hand disinfection.
- If necessary, cough into the crook of your arm and avoid touching your face.
- Only attend the event if you do not have any general signs of infection of any kind that could indicate COVID-19.
Access is denied if there are clear signs of illness.
- Do not hand over personal items unless they have been disinfected beforehand.
- The number of participants was adjusted and subsequently limited for the event in 2020.
- The registration desk will be equipped with safety barriers, the registration area will be expanded and fitted with floor markings.
- Mouth and nose covers, disinfectants and disposable gloves will be distributed free-of-charge.
- All ventilation options will be utilized. The event building has a state-of-the-art ventilation system.
- A comprehensive cleaning and hygiene concept applies.
- The seating arrangement is set up according to the proximity rules and may not be changed.
- All personal data necessary for a possible follow-up will be stored for 4 weeks after the end of the event.
- Ticket sales will only take place online, there will be no cash register systems on-site. Admission will be contactless.
- A guidance system, accompanied by proximity markings distributed over the entire area, will guide you through the event.
- The floor plan and the layout have been adjusted, the aisles have been widened and thus the event has been distributed over a larger area.
- The conference areas were tripled and an additional floor was added.
- The evening event will be canceled this year.
- The catering concept will be based on the hygiene rules applicable at the time of the event.