Developer Day 2018
Forum 1: Digitization & Cyber Security and Research & Inventions
Latest Developments in wireless IT
From research to market maturity: in order to create product innovations, inventive talent and pioneer like mindsets are needed. In the forum „Research & Innovations“ researchers and product developers present their latest results from user oriented projects as well as products resulting from intensive preliminary studies. Advancement and establishment of Wireless IoT is only possible if the degree of innovation with regard to product development remains unchanging. Thereby, thinking outside the box is a must have instead of a nice to have.
The list of top news items
- Selective reading: direction and movement estimation and localisation
- Chipless RFID: the latest developments
- Sensor technology and communication: printed electronics
- NFC labels for brand protection
- The first Bluetooth tag without a battery
- RAIN RFID and BLE combined
The conference is accompanied by one of the worlds most important exhibitions on wireless IoT. Have a look at the list of exhibitors. Get your conference ticket today. Sign up for the User Day, the Developer Day or both days!