User Day 2018
Forum 4: Retail & Logistics
Best Practice in wireless IT
User Day – Forum 4: Smart mirrors and smart changing rooms, quality checks via NFC and smartphone – this sounds like the future. But what are the real benefits of innovative technologies in the retail sector? Who wins the competition between offline and online shopping – or will omnichannel concepts catch on? For years, all the signs have been pointing to changes in the retail sector– and there is no slowdown in sight. Specialists from the retail world address topics and demonstrate how the biggest challenges can be solved with the help of technology.
The list of top news items
- RFID usage in retail makes “unmanned stores” possible
- Will digital retail replace traditional retail?
- Retail robots: The intersection of the store, the digital experience, and the customer
- Supply chain and store: Retail companies and chains employ RFID
- Dual frequency technology
- Digital business transformation: Fast and effective
- NFC in sports
The conference is accompanied by one of the worlds most important exhibitions on wireless IoT. Have a look at the list of exhibitors. Get your conference ticket today. Sign up for the User Day, the Developer Day or both days!