User Day 2018
Forum 3: Logistics & Supply Chain
Let's keep moving on!
Best Practice in wireless IT
Today, even the small shop next door is a part of global flow of goods. Speed, reliability, and quality assurance are the key aspects in the transport of goods. RFID and wireless IoT applications are sustainable solutions for logistics companies to provide the best possible services and fine-grained transparency for condition monitoring to their customers.
The list of top news items
- Disruptive business models for the supply chain
- Container management with RFID
- The benefits of sensor data acquisition for the supply chain in the IIoT
- Digital logistics concepts with resilient tracking solutions
- Real-time asset management for ground support equipment
- The digital benefits of RFID and the IoT for cabin production
- Avoiding loading failures and loss of baggage with UHF RFID technology
Logistics companies, manufacturers, suppliers, and service providers – anyone who wants to be technologically up to date should be there!
The conference is accompanied by one of the worlds most important exhibitions on wireless IoT. Have a look at the list of exhibitors. Get your conference ticket today. Sign up for the User Day, the Developer Day or both days!