User Day 2018
Forum 2: Industrial IoT & Maintenance
See you in 2019 on October 29 & 30 in the Darmstadtium!
Let's keep moving on!
Best Practice in wireless IT
Digitisation of industrial processes: A chance to set the right course today. Smart and sustainable decisions are essential to benefit sustainably from digital solutions in an industrial environment. Speakers demonstrate how to successfully set up a real 4th industrial revolution with IoT solutions that take not only process optimisation but also security aspects into consideration.
The list of top news items
- IIoT strategies from the POV of a medium-sized manufacturing company
- New market shares made available by digitalisation
- Standardised RFID and IoT usage in production at Bosch
- LPWAN in demanding environments
- OPC UA connectivity
- The oil and gas industry in Nigeria
- End-to-end traceability in production and the ‘factory in a box’
- Digital twins
- RTLS for industrial production
- Sensor technology for maintenance
Manufacturers, suppliers, and service providers – anyone who wants to be technologically up to date should be there!
The conference is accompanied by one of the worlds most important exhibitions on wireless IoT. Have a look at the list of exhibitors. Get your conference ticket today. Sign up for the User Day, the Developer Day or both days!