User Day 2018
Forum 5: Healthcare
Let's keep moving on!
Best Practice in wireless IT
Shrinkage of high-priced medical equipment, soiled surgical instruments, wrong medication, and non-compliance with maintenance intervals of life-supporting intensive care devices – these are nightmare scenarios in hospitals, medical practices, and laboratories. In order to prevent these situations and to ensure that processes in healthcare from laundry to item management will work 100 percent accurately, RFID and wireless IoT technologies are used. Which methods are efficient and successful will be shown in Forum 5.
The list of top news items
- Sterile supply at Asklepios with RFID and IoT
- Pneumatic delivery and driverless transport systems (AGV) for the entire Leipzig University Hospital
- Quality offensive: 100 percent tracking of laboratory samples
- Implement cost reduction and hygiene regulations: Automated laundry logistics in Sweden
- Digitized document management of health records
- Real Time Asset Tracking of 110,000 objects in Adana,Turkey
- Sensor-based cold chain monitoring and safe handling of pharmaceutical goods
Hospitals, laboratories, equipment manufacturers and logistics service providers – anyone who wants to be technologically up to date should be there!
The conference is accompanied by one of the worlds most important exhibitions on wireless IoT. Have a look at the list of exhibitors. Get your conference ticket today. Sign up for the User Day, the Developer Day or both days!
KEYNOTE: DIGITISATION AT ASKLEPIOS
PHARMACEUTICAL COLD CHAIN
- Optimization of the pneumatic tube delivery and the driverless transport system (AGV) in the entire Leipzig University Hospital by consistent use of RFID
- Mini pneumatic tube mail and mini AGV with RFID: The key for fast and transparent transport of samples between patient and diagnostics