User Day 2018
Forum 1: Automotive
See you in 2019 on October 29 & 30 in the Darmstadtium!
Let's keep moving on!
Best Practice in wireless IT
What are the benefits of employing RFID and wireless IoT in every company in the automotive value-added chain? How can the cross-company, digital data exchange in supply chain processes be designed in a way that profits both sides? Experienced specialists from internationally-active companies and groups as well as speakers from medium-sized enterprises will share their know-how in their talks. Participants in the forum will experience live how challenges in the automotive industry have already been solved.
The list of top news items
- Digitisation of the supply chain at Mercedes Benz Cars
- Volkswagen: RFID usage in vehicle development, tracking visualisation, & hybrid labels
- Closing the gap: Standardised RFID container management in production logistics
- Localisation with LoRaWAN uplink
- Reduction of inventory and storage with RFID carrier tracking
- RFID ensures 100 percent control over shipment loading: Intermodal logistics at Ford
- Outbound logistics at Seat
- Latest reader and transponder models for automobile production
Manufacturers, suppliers, and service providers – anyone who wants to be technologically up to date should be there!
The conference is accompanied by one of the worlds most important exhibitions on wireless IoT. Have a look at the list of exhibitors. Get your conference ticket today. Sign up for the User Day, the Developer Day or both days!