Optimal digitization of processes
Crossing the line between online and offline shopping is increasingly fluid. According to a customer survey by the IFH Köln in March 2017, information research on the Internet precedes the final purchase in 51 percent of the total volume in stationary retail, which amounts to approximately 135 billion euros. Vice versa, 19.5 percent or 8.3 billion euros of the total volume in online shops result from information research in stationary retail stores.
Which concepts, technologies and solutions respond to the questions of future trade and retail?
30 de octubre de 2018
Focus topics in the Forum Retail and Logistics on User Day
- NXP Semiconductors – Unmanned Stores – a completely new experience in retail enabled by RFID
- Avery Dennison – The use of RFID to enhance customer experience, reduce costs and achieve new levels of process optimization in retail
- LAB ID – Dual Frequency inlays for fashion and luxury goods
- Interdiscount – the fast way to digital transformation
- Aschaffenburg University of Applied Sciences – Acceptance factors for new technologies in the stationary and digital retail trade
- Elaboratum – Opportunity or gimmick: what role can service robots play in stationary trade?
- Smartrac – How Smartrac helped Adidas with NFC solutions to transform the Telstar 18 into a digital experience platform and digital consumer experience in the 2018 World Cup Ball
- inotec – Over 16 million RFID labels: Migros relies on digital container management from the label specialist
User Day on Oktober 30
These 6 IoT forums with around 50 speakers invite you to gain knowledge on User Day, 30 October
- Forum 1 – Automotive
- Forum 2 – Industrial IoT & Maintenance
- Forum 3 – Logistics & Supply Chain
- Forum 4 – Retail & Logistics
- Forum 5 – Healthcare
- Forum 6 – Consumer Iot & Smart City
Latest Developments in 4 forums on Developer Day
- Forum 1 – Research & Innovations
- Forum 2 – Technology & Hardware
- Forum 3 – System integration & software
- Forum 4 – AIDC: Standardization, Markets, & Challenges
The conference is accompanied by one of the worlds most important exhibitions on wireless IoT. Have a look at the list of exhibitors.