Developer Day 2018
Forum 2: Tecnología y hardware
Latest Developments in wireless IT
The presentations of forum 2 put the future of contactless data transfer, as well as hardware developments of readers, antennas, ICs and transponders, printers, and handhelds at the centre of attention. What is state of the art? What market development can be mapped with the newest technological innovations? What is the performance of today’s wireless hardware? Standard design or custom-made – how much individuality is necessary? These and other key questions and their answers take centre stage in the Technology & Hardware Forum.
The list of top news items
- The latest chip developments focus on resilience, intelligence, and security
- Increased reading and writing performance of readers and transponders
- Application-specific RFID tag development
- Advantages and disadvantages of customisation: Custom-built UHF labels as an example
- Product protection with electronic seals
- Multi-frequency reader modules for secure authentication
- Hybrid solutions: UHF & NFC in one chip – nice to have or a crucial development?
- RFID printers
Project managers, process owners, strategists, and business developers – anyone who wants to be technologically up to date should be there!
La conferencia está acompañada por una de las exposiciones más significativas del mundo para el IoT inalámbrico. Mire usted la lista de expositores. No vacile asegurar un billete para la conferencia! Registre usted para el User Day, el Developer Day o para ambas días!