In Forum 2, Logistics processes are key
Optimising logistics processes, connecting the global supply chain and using innovative technologies with added value: In Forum 2 - “Logistics & Supply Chain” on User Day, September 28, users and researchers such as Volkswagen OTLG, Witte Automotive and the TU München present the potentials of wireless IoT logistics.
RFID, BLE, and Wi-Fi are tracking assets in all industries
Volkswagen Original parts logistics (VW OTLG), Turck Multiprox and the Technical University Warsaw present use cases from parts, tool, and railway logistics, showcasing how RFID tracking creates transparency and optimises planning of supply networks.
Openmatics and Aarhus University Hospital present smart logistics with Asset Tracking as well: For Openmatics, a subsidiary of ZF Friedrichshafen, a handful of tags and a reader are sufficient, for the university hospital with its granular processes an infrastructure with 2,000 RFID readers is needed.
Witte Digital presents a new solution for contactless locks with cloud integration, suitable for fleet management.
RFID, LoRa, and Wi-Fi enable the RTLS applications of the future
Fraunhofer IFF explains how to use LPWAN technologies for a real-time location system – using the example of a real-world LoRa project at Leipzig-Halle airport.
The Technical University Munich presents a future technology for internal tracking & tracing applications: the researchers have developed holographic imaging method that analyses the radiation of a WLAN transmitter and thus generates three-dimensional images of the environment.
PostNL Spring has deployed an EPCIS framework and RFID portals at its European logistics hubs and can now offer real-time, granular and effective tracking of parcels.
On User Day, It is All About Use Cases!
User Day on September 28th showcases operational expertise in a wide variety of industries. Users and experts who have implemented successful RFID, NFC, BLE, LPWAN and other projects share their experiences from a range of application groups:
- In Forum 1 – Industrial IoT, learn how leading companies employ RFID for predictive maintenance, tool use optimisation, and mass customization.
- In Forum 2 – Logistics & Supply Chain, logistics experts and researchers explain how RFID and wireless IoT technologies can optimise individual logistics operations or connect entire global supply chains.
- In Forum 3 – Healthcare, project managers from leading European hospitals, hospital service providers, and system integrators discuss how to make the leap to healthcare 4.0 while keeping investments and privacy risks under control.
- In Forum 4 – Retail, experience successful use cases from food and apparel retailers. Learn how RFID, BLE, and wireless IoT technologies can lead to a rapid ROI due to increased inventory accuracy, fewer warehousing costs and shrinkage, as well as guaranteed freshness of foodstuffs and guaranteed authenticity of luxury items.
- In Forum 5 – Security & Consumer IoT, the presentations by municipalities, universities, system integrators, consumer IoT and security service providers showcase how our everyday lives and urban environments will change due to the implementation of wireless IoT solutions.
Book your ticket to RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow right now and benefit from applied experiences in your field on User Day!