RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow 2021 LIVE & VIRTUAL
Europe's largest event for RFID & Wireless IoT technologies
from October 20th to 21st 2021
LIVE from the RMCC in Wiesbaden, Germany &
VIRTUAL right on your devices!
The MOST IMPORTANT Information at a Glance!
tomorrow 2021 LIVE in Wiesbaden near Frankfurt Airport
- 60 exhibitors, 40 conference lectures, demo areas, catering and business areas on 5,000 square meters
- Location: Rhein-Main-CongressCenter, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 1, 65185 Wiesbaden, Germany
- Tickets: The 1- or 2-day LIVE ticket also includes access to the tomorrow 2021 VIRTUAL
- Ticket sale: You will receive your online ticket via e-mail after purchase. Please have it ready when you check in.
- Entry: At the Rhein-Main-CongressCenter, check-in will take place based on the online ticket you bring with you.
- Entry Regulations: The 3G rule applies - Vaccinated, Recovered or Tested. The test should not be older than 48 hours.
- At the venue, the usual Corona rules and regulations apply: Distancing, along with the hygiene and mask obligation. The mask can be removed at designated areas.
tomorrow 2021 VIRTUAL
- 30 exhibitors, 40 conference lectures, extra webinars, virtual topic rooms, real-time communication
- Ticket: You will receive your own access to the tomorrow 2021 VIRTUAL via e-mail after your purchase of a VIRTUAL ticket on Mon, Oct 18th.
- Get set up and familiarize yourself with the Hublio system. The virtual booths of the online exhibitors are already viewable and first inquiries can be made.
- The livestream conference will start at 09:30 continuously until about 17:00 CEST on Wednesday, October 20th. At the same time, exhibitors will be available for real-time inquiries via chat or video call from 9:00 CEST.
- NXP Semiconductors will offer a virtual-only webinar on both days.
- Virtual information rooms are also available. You can easily tune in and participate in discussions.
- The exhibitor and contact details, as well as the recordings of the lectures, will be available for 4 weeks after the live event.
Important! Traffic Problems in Wiesbaden
Important News About the Traffic Situation between Frankfurt and Wiesbaden.This concerns travelers from Frankfurt Airport.
As of today (!), the traffic situation is critical due to a bridge roadblock in Wiesbaden.
Trains between Frankfurt and Wiesbaden will be delayed or might be cancelled.
We propose the following solution:
Option 1: Taxi from Frankfurt Airport (Terminal 1)
We recommend that you order a taxi directly to Terminal 1 of Frankfurt Airport (Departure). The taxi can be organized by calling this number: +49 611 33-33 33 and will personally pick you up at Terminal 1.
Please discuss the pick-up time and the exact departure gate so that your taxi will pick you up as requested.
The taxi fee is 45.00 EUR per taxi (fixed price) for up to 4 passengers including luggage.
Option 2: S-Bahn and Bus Connection
As a second option it is possible to take the S-Bahn S8 to the station Wiesbaden Ost.
From Wiesbaden Ost you have to walk about 3 minutes to the bus station "Biebrich Bahnhof Wiesbaden Ost".
From the bus station there is an 18-minute bus connection to Wiesbaden central station.
From Wiesbaden central station it is about 700 meters by foot to the RMCC.
For a comfortable and uncomplicated journey we recommend option 1.
LIVE Event | 20. – 21.10.2021 | Wiesbaden, Germany
The tomorrow 2021 will be organized as a hybrid event on October 20th - 21st this year. The live event will take place at the Wiesbaden Exhibition Center in Germany.
The event includes a comprehensive safety and hygiene concept, along with a virtual event that will run simultaneously to the live event.
The conference will be integrated into the exhibition for the first time. There will no longer be a separation between exhibition and conference – One event ticket for all!
Foundation of the event: State-of-the-art exhibition and expert conference lectures.
Meet new business partners and solution providers on October 20th - 21st at the tomorrow 2021 in Wiesbaden, Germany.
The objective of the event: Personal, face-to-face business networking!
The stand-alone virtual event will be taken to a whole new level this year and will run simultaneously to the live event. New comprehensive event platform - communication modules and streaming opportunities!
No more 3D exhibition, instead, livestreams - meetings and contacts! If the physical event cannot be held, the tomorrow 21 will be realized exclusively on the new platform.
The objective of the virtual event:
Visitors get quick access to live content. To communicate effectively via webinars, livestreams, round tables, discussion panels and more!
Highlight: Easy-to-use communication modules to facilitate contact between exhibitors and visitors – it’s as close to face-to-face as it can get!
Here's What's New!
The tomorrow 2021 relocates to Wiesbaden in the RheinMain Congress Center (RMCC) and introduces a brand new event logo!.
A modern and large exhibition center with excellent transport connections awaits you. 4,000 square meters of exhibition space, VIP lounges and separate meeting rooms are available.
The new spatial situation creates the basis for a hygiene and distancing concept geared to 2021.
The exhibition center offers growth opportunities even under strict safety requirements.
Connecting the World of Wireless IoT
The tomorrow 2021 is the leading event for users, integrators and developers of RFID & wireless IoT technologies. The aim is to digitize and automate processes and take them to a whole new level for the future.
The technologies in focus include: RFID, NFC, BLE, UWB, LPWAN, RTLS, 4G/5G, Sensor Technology, AI, Robotics, OPC UA and LoRaWAN
These technologies are enablers for optimized processes in all sectors of the economy.
The exhibition targets decision-makers in the following sectors of the economy:
- Industrial IoT & Maintenance
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Smart City
- Consumer IoT
Exhibitors ┃ Experts ┃ Expertise
The exhibition offers visitors the latest information and innovative implementations in the following areas:
- Performant technology applications for data transmission and object identification as well as standardization.
- Digitalization and networking
- Process automation
- Industry 4.0
- Artificial intelligence & analysis tools
- Sensor technology